Where to see our newest creation THE KALEIDOPHONES in 2017
Published the 05/05/2017
> What are the Kaleidophones ?
> Tour dates in 2017
The Kaléidophones - A collection of giant sculptures set in the open space, raising public awareness of the soundscape and urging the passer-by to listen to the world.
Décor Sonore's newest experience is all about forgetting the noises’ origins, losing track of time and sense of direction, and "slow-listening” to the soundscape...
TOUR DATES IN 2017
- Festival Les Turbulentes - Vieux-Condé (59, FR) - Sat. 29th & Sun. 30th April
- Festival De Jour de Nuit - Domaine de Chamarande (91, FR) - Dimanche 28 mai
- Les Dimanches de Blandy - Château de Blandy-les-Tours (77, FR) - Sat. 3rd, Sun. 4th & Mon. 5th June
- Festival Jour de Cher - Bléré (37, FR) - Sat.15th July
- Festival La Strada - Graz (AUSTRIA) - From Sat. 29th to Mon. 31st July (to be confirmed)
- Festival FARSe - Strasbourg (68, FR) - Fri. 11th & Sat. 12th August
- Découvre ton Ile - Ile de Raymond, Rioms (33, FR) - Sat. 16th & Sun. 17th September
- Moulin Fondu, National Centre for Street Arts (93, FR) - Fri. 13th to Sun. 15th October (to be confirmed)
- Art'R (Paris, FR) - Fri. 20th to Sun. 22th October